|Original pattern. I may use this for another project.|
I laid out all the blocks and realized that I wanted it to be longer. I added a finished 1 inch white strip between each row.
I basted this quilt and had to re-baste it yesterday. I tried to do it in sections and that was awful. The material pulled and got bunched up in the machine quilting. I spent 2 hours Sunday night ripping seams and then another 2 hours with my friend on Monday ripping seams. We finally taped it down and put in the pins at almost 4PM that day. I'm so thankful she helped. And, her kitchen floor is the perfect size to baste a quilt! Problem solved!
I will be quilting Pinka Ballerina this week. Goodness...it's coming down to the wire. Sammi's 2nd birthday party is 18 days away. Please pray for me!