While in South Dakota I finished the top and back of Nora's Purple Park. It was quite a feat considering all the talking and laughing we did. My SIL helped pick out white for the boarder that surrounds the pinwheels. What a great idea.
This is the thread that I chose to quilt Nora's Purple Park. It's a variegated yellow thread from Gutterman. It's looks really nice so far.
Here is a close up of the quilting in progress. I have all the vertical and half of the horizontal lines done. It's a very simple pattern but I think it will look nice since the prints are very colorful.
This is my pet peeve. All the thread that is excess from starting the quilting line. Argh. I wish I could do something with it.
Thanks for looking in on my progress. Hopefully it won't be another month before another entry is posted. Well, I should be done with this beauty in a few days if all goes well.