Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Click to Print

I did it! This will be taken to kinkos to laminate. 
Farmer's wife has officially begun. I still have to buy the solid white for blocks. I might do that tonight or tomorrow. Oh...I'm so excited!

I can't believe how time is flying by this summer. I got all the sewn parts of the blocks squared up a few days ago for Evan's Funky Monkey. Now I have to sew them together and square them up again. Of course I added another project for Evan's room. I'm going to use more scraps for a throw pillow. And, I made a mat to place on his dresser. His room is slowly coming together. I bought bright green jersey sheets for his bed at Target. They were $4.98. I also decided to make two pillow cases out of extra fabric. That way everything will match.

I am going to start on my girlfriend's daughter quilt very shortly. I'm hoping having a few going will keep me working even when boredom sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment