- Went to the botanic gardens with my girlfriend and her daughter. The kids had so much fun so it was worth it!
- Spent 2 days in the hospital over the weekend
- Took 3 daytime naps (on separate days) due to hospital bed and crappy sleep
- Bobbin thread problems
- Worked at the retail store
- Doctor visit yesterday
- Plain old procrastination
I've got a good chunk of time today and tomorrow. I'll probably pull the quilt out of the dryer Saturday morning. Hail Mary!
|Evan is a 'buggy'. That's what he calls it.|
|Of course I need another project. Maybe this would be good for a baby doll blanket.|
|"Mom, stop playing dress up and work on your quilt!" Well, I don't think that's why he is upset. At least it gives me motivation.|
|I couldn't get the stitches in focus on my point and shoot digital camera. Someday I will update my rebel to a digital version.|